- Programmable RFSoC
- Combines RF front-end with the MPSoC architecture on 16nm silicon
- Eight 12bit ADCs @ 4 GSPS, Eight 14bit DACs @ 6.4GSPS
- Eliminates Discrete ADCs, DACs, FPGAs-to-Analog Interface
- Reduce footprint & power
- RF-design in the digital domain for greater flexibility
- Dual MPO optical connectors as per ANSI/VITA 66.4
RFSoC, FPGAs and FPGA IP
- Kintex-7, Virtex - 7, Zynq Soc, UltraScale/ UltraScale+ Family.
- Wide range of analog front ends - Up to 6 GHz A/Ds & D/As.
- Wide range of optical front ends - Up to 12/24, 10Gbs transceivers
- A/D acquisition, D/A waveform generation, a controller for all data clocking and synchronization functions, a test signal generator & a PCle Gen3 interface
- DDCs and DUCs for interfacing to IF ports of RF up/down-converters