Detect Incorrect, Missing and Conflicting Requirements Before Design Begins
Our end to end requirement based validation solution allows you to debug a requirement specification in the same way you would debug a piece of code, more easily in fact. The tool enables the system architects to simulate requirements and to detect ambiguous, incorrect, missing, or conflicting requirements before the design begins, thus creating the high-quality specifications needed for the validation of safety-critical embedded systems.
Development teams spend less time redefining requirements, rewriting, and re-debugging code, resulting in fewer development iterations needed to achieve quality results.
- Achieve early requirements validation
- Share clear and observable requirements among engineers
- Maximise functional coverage of test campaigns
- Reduce costly iterations of the development process
- Express textual requirements in a readable formal language
- Software-In-The-Loop Validation
- Simulate system behavior based on the requirement specification.
- Generate numerous test cases automatically